Price increases will be effective Sept 1st 2022. While we try to keep costs as low as possible our vendors have increased prices making it impossible for us to not increase ours. New pricelists posted. Thank you for understanding.
Monthly Vaccine Clinic
2023 schedule TBA
2761 Johnstown Rd, Columbus 43219 Map
near Columbus Airport
Vaccine Clinic Requirements
This clinic does not include a full examination. Please schedule a yearly examination with your regular, full service veterinarian.
This information will make your trip more enjoyable for you and your pet:
- When you pull in, our volunteer will come to your car with forms and a number card to be displayed on your windshield
- When it is your turn, your number will be displayed on the tall sign
- If concerned we didn’t see you, please leave your pet in the car and come to the front area for assistance
- Please bring your vaccine history with you. For a 3-yr rabies vaccine purchase, you must have written documentation that pet received a 1-yr rabies vaccine. A rabies tag will not be sufficient.
- All dogs must be leashed with a regular, non-retractable leash; cats in crates. No exception.
- We prefer children not come to clinic as it is busy with pets, we don’t want your child to be injured. If your child is with you, please keep him/her with you at all times. Children should not approach other dogs, even if they seem friendly.
- Adults only must handle the pet at all times.
- You must be able to handle each of your dogs as we do not have enough volunteers/staff to assist everyone.