Vaccine Clinic Requirements
This information will make your trip more enjoyable for you and your pet:
- When you pull in, our volunteer will come to your car with forms and a number card to be displayed on your windshield
- If you have questions, leave your pet in the car and come to the front of the building or wait for your turn
- When it is your turn, your number will be displayed on the tall sign
- If concerned we didn’t see you, please leave your pet in the car and come to the front area for assistance
- For a 3-yr rabies vaccine purchase, you must have written documentation that pet received a 1-yr rabies vaccine. A rabies tag will not be sufficient.
- All dogs must be leashed; cats in crates. No exception.
- We prefer children not come to clinic as it is busy with pets, we don’t want your child to be injured. If your child is with you, please keep him/her with you at all times. Children should not approach other dogs, even if they seem friendly.
- Adults only must handle the pet at all times.
- You must be able to handle each of your dogs as we do not have enough volunteers/staff to assist everyone.