Vet Tech Position
Seeking experienced part time (24-26 hrs per week) vet technician to work in a fast paced high volume spay/neuter clinic. Must have degree from an AVMA Veterinary Technology Program. Registered License a plus but not a requirement.
• Assist Head Vet Tech and staff with surgeries and medical procedures, either at our facility in Columbus or traveling to other counties in the mobile unit
• Handle pre- and post- operative patients; (sedate animals for anesthesia & monitor post-op patients)
• Attend to patient anesthesia (deliver and monitor) and surgical preparation
• Fill out medical reports, medical logs (eg hw and fecal results) and maintain controlled drug logs
• Prepare samples to be picked up by lab, and process results, read and process fecal tests
• Handle and restrain animals
• Daily verbal and written communications with staff and pet parents
• Order supplies, re-stock assigned areas of mobile unit, inventory control, and equipment maintenance
• Clean and sanitize the surgery clinic of vehicle after each clinic
• Assist with releasing patients
• Drive when necessary, must have valid Ohio drivers license
• Special projects as deemed necessary
Please send resume and salary requirements to Mirna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2761 Johnstown Rd
Columbus OH 43219
Vaccine Clinic Special Canine Flu Vaccine
Heartworm Testing &Prevention Buy 6 months of heartworm prevention and only pay $10 for a heartworm test (Regular fee is $20)
More info on our low cost vaccine clinic
May be needed for boarding
"Dog Flu" Vaccine, $16, limited quantity available
--will need boostered 2-4 weeks later (booster will also be $16)
More Info on the Flu Vaccine
Columbus Dog Connection is the only non profit, mobile spay/neuter unit in Central and Southern Ohio.
Support for our organization returns directly to help other shelters, rescues and homeless dogs/cats.
Use H & R Block to help homeless dogs/cats.
Se Habla Espanol 10am - 1pm Walk In
2761 Johnstown Rd Columbus 43219
Map near Cols Airport between Cassady & Stelzer
Vaccine Clinics are always the 1st Saturday Monthly
April 7, May 5, June 2,
July 7, August 4, Sept 1, Oct 6
Low cost dog/cat vaccines flea, heartworm prevention,
heartworm test, microchipping Services & Price List
Veterinarian needed 1-4 days per months to perform surgeries at stationary and mobile high volume spay/neuter clinic.
Fun and fast paced atmosphere. Competitive pay and feel-good, rewarding experience as you will be a part of eliminating the overpopulation of unwanted litters.
Veterinarian Needed for Vaccine Clinic - 1st Saturday Monthly
We offer a vaccine clinic the first Saturday of every month 9-1. You will work with a fun group of folks and help the community.
We are looking for a veterinarian that has a great bedside manner and can work in a fast paced environment. Come and get puppy and kitty kisses.
Please send resume to Mirna MBLovesDogs@hotmail.com
The Stop Puppy Mills Ohio Ballot Initiative