Click image above to go to our Amazon Wish list page or click items below for Amazon links.
Our Wish List
updated January 15, 2021
We are very happy to have used items !
- We wish you might tag all your friends on our Facebook posts
- prescription label maker (this will help us save staff time)
- Purple Copy Paper
- TLC for our Van, A 1993 Econoline, an oil change, a few latches need
attention, the check engine light is on, it's running fine though, we can
leave it for an extended time for repairs
- potty pads
- Sharpie Pens because they don't smear
- Sharpie Markers
- Helpful baby Kitty Feeder
- Cleaning goop for our keyboards Amazon Link
- Print Cartridges, Brother TN-660
- Print Cartridges HP Laser 410X & 410 A blue, yellow, magenta
- clumping litter
- Grass Trimmer Amazon Link
- distilled water (inexpensive at Walmart)
- paper towels
- windows, 4 needed, all are 64 inches wide by 46 inches high
- alcohol (70% isopropyl, Walmart)
- laundry detergent, unscented
- a watering can to water our plants
- Gift Cards: Chewy, Kroger, Giant Eagle, Walmart, Staples
any Gas Stations (especially Kroger-Turkey Hill)
Other ways to Donate
Our volunteers provide homes for foster dogs, but we rely on help from our community to continue to meet the medical expenses.
Our Columbus Foundation Power Philanthropy Portrait
Buy our super cute t-shirts from our Bonfire Tshirt store
Buy items from Ebay being sold as a fundraiser to us
Honoring Loved Ones
A thoughtful way to give and honor a beloved pet or celebrate a friend/family member. Donations made in honor/memory/celebration of will receive a note from Columbus Dog Connection to let them know of your thoughtful gesture.
You can send a land mail check or choose credit card options below.
Email Kellie with questions/directions on your donation wishes: KDifrischia@gmail.com
Bequests, Wills, Estate Planning
Columbus Dog Connection appreciates the generous support of all our contributors. Not only do they provide support to us throughout their lives, in the form of financial and time commitments, but they also remember our homeless dogs and cats when they plan their estates and create their wills. Please speak with your financial or legal advisor. We will be happy to provide information and work with your adviser or attorney to complete your gift.
Contact our attorney who specializes in Estate Planning.
The Law Offices of Sandra Horvath
Columbus Dog Connection is enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
Kroger gives us a donation when you choose our homeless dogs/cats as the beneficiary of your Kroger Rewards Card.
Our Kroger ID # is FN 899 Click Here to sign up.
Although we don't belong to any federations, you usually can still select us for your employee donations. We are a 501c3. You will just need to write in our
Federal ID # 31-1648642
If your workplace offers United Way or Community Shares Giving Programs, you can support our grass roots efforts to help homeless dogs/cats with your payroll deduction.
Central Ohio United Way: You will not find our name listed with them as their policy does not allow dog/cat rescues unless they have a direct link to helping people. Not all United Way Agencies have this policy, but for any United Way, you can write us in.
Community Shares: You can also write us in and we hope to be approved for 20210 giving.
Our federal tax id is 31-1648642
People To My Site